Hats are available for special occasions, and can be utilized to create themed period events, international retrospectives, Kentucky Derby party events and much more.
The Hat Place has served as the main feature or to provide a one of a kind show at numerous events in Connecticut as well as in New York, Massachusetts, Florida and Colorado, including:
- Farmington Christian Women’s Club event
- Private Home Tea Parties
- Tau Xi Omega Chapter Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Scholarship Jazz & Hat Show
- Red Hat Society chapter events
- Oprah’s Angel Network Benefit
- Circle of Life Victorian Tea
- Talbots ladies Store and Joseph A. Banks Gentlemen Store
- Rocky Hill Rally for Life Cancer event
- Private First Lady Private Home Shows
- Giuliani Women Fashion
- Sister, Hold Your Head Up! Annual event
- Suzan G Komen for the Cure & Stackpole Moore & Tryon
- The Hartford Stage ~ Crowns
- The Hartford Chapter of the Links annual hat brunch
- Cedar Hill Kentucky Derby Party
- The Bridal Bouquet Rhode Island
- Anthony Men’s Shop
- The Hartford Symphony Dinner party
- UConn Department of Dramatic Arts
- Jon Foundation Derby Party
- Denver Polo Club Gala/Championship
- Ron’s Run for the Cure Pancreatic Cancer Derby party
We have worked with organizations such as the Hartford Stage for its Opening Night Celebration which featured Regina Taylor's musical-Crowns.
Additionally, The Hat Place exercises social responsibility such as sponsoring events that benefit the American Cancer Society for example, the premier High Tea Affair at the Goodwin Hotel and the Wadsworth Atheneum. Both events featured top hat designers including the milliner to her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Contact us to discuss your next event.